- Stock #298920 -
Nicely Restored, looks great, updated electronics, must see!
This 1981 Robalo has been updated with a 150 HP Yamaha Motor and electronics including the Yamaha engine monitoring system. She also has a newer Simrad GPS-fishfinder-tracker system and transducer, and newer Fusion Bluetooth radio and speakers.
The seller does not know the year of the 4-stroke motor.
There are two large storage bins in the front of the boat, along with an anchor locker. Behind the helm there is a 50-gallon live well, which also serves as the Captain's leaning post.
She's a "no frills" boat, but all of the upgrading has been done by the current owner.
Per the seller: Completely restored 20 ft Robalo 1986
1. Closed transom with coosa board
2. New Porta Bracket Installed matched gel coat
3. Yamaha F150 1200 hrs recently serviced runs like a top.
4. JL AUDIO system 4 6.6 speakers 1 10" sub with JL 750 Amp with Fusion Head Unit
5. Go 12 Simrad with transducer offers sonar side scan down Imaging.
6. Lenco Trim Tabs with the light up indicators
7. Boats completely rewired
8. 2 AGM battery's for engine and electronics 2 AGM batteries for trolling motor ( all batteries under warranty with Batteries Plus 6 yr)
9. 24 V minnkota 80lb ulterra self deploy (still under warranty)
10. 50 Gallon lean Post livewell custom made
11. White curtesy lights and navigation lights
12. Boat freshly painted contender blue and new axle on trailer new tires and leaf springs
This boat I built specifically too fish hard and still take the family out I love the boat and don't want to see it go but I am looking for bigger!
This boat is ready to go fishing, come see for yourself, and get ready for some fun on the water!
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit WhereFreedomTakesYou [dot] com to learn more.
This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!
Reason for selling is no longer using.
At Pop Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 538-7803 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 218-2805 and we'll get started selling your boat today.